2008-06-24

haha i'm feeling the heat from blocks. GP and Physics papers and duration were absolutely tormentous. Well, i simply collapsed on my bed upon reaching home after the Physics paper. Physics was tough, in the sense where time is a major determinant. Likewise, i thought GP wasn't easy too. Initially, i was rather impressed with the performance of my essay, only to realise eventually that style and language often fails to obscure the lack of content and argumentative flow in my essay. it's okay, they're both behind me now.

i don't like it when time flies, life progresses, people change... if anything that i wish for would come true, i hope i can remain in my saccharine childhood and teens, with friends and certain people who mean a dear lot to me as companions.

okay that's just a little portion of what i have in mind, as earlier mentioned. bye!

something random: did you have a childhood sweetheart?

No comments: